How are you effectively using generative artificial intelligence (Generative AI) to support your communication goals?
Join the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Gulf Coast Chapter and Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) on Thursday, February 22, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in FGCU’s Cohen Student Union, for an interactive lunch session exploring the latest AI developments and applications.
This must-attend event will explore:
- What management and employees need to know as they incorporate AI tools
- The capabilities and skills your teams need to use AI tools effectively
- The legal and ethical implications of using AI
- What AI tools are most popular, and how they are being used
- How to craft effective prompts
- How to get Chat-GPT to write in your style
- How to use AI to understand the attitudes, perceptions, and beliefs of customers, constituents, employees, and media.
- Ways AI can help you summarize meetings, create briefings, and get things done efficiently
- How AI helps you create, improve upon, and tailor content for different platforms and audiences
- AI’s power to analyze data and identify trends
- How to protect your organization from legal action when using AI tools.
Trailblazing AI researcher and educator Dr. Chrissann Ruehle, Provost Faculty Fellow for AI; Management Instructor at Lutgert College of Business, FGCU
Intellectual Property Attorney and AI Expert Mark A. Nieds, Stockholder, Henderson Franklin Attorneys at Law’s Fort Myers office