Gulf Coast Chapter PRSA Presents
Executive Round Table with America’s Crisis Guru®
James Lukaszewski, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
11:30 AM – 2 PM at the Hilton Naples
Price: $27.00 PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter Members / $49.00 non-members
Register online here
“C-Suite” leaders, small business owners and professional communication personnel are invited to attend a unique, local opportunity to hear from an American business legend in the field of crisis leadership recovery and corporate communication, reputation risk management and crisis response.
James Lukaszewski, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA is an author, speaker, advisor, coach and counsel to business leaders throughout the world. James’ trademark is America’s Crisis Guru® and he has been called “one of 28 experts to call when all hell breaks loose” by Corporate Legal Times.
At the session on October 27, James discusses how:
- Responding quickly in the first 60-120 minutes of an emergency or disaster can save assets, markets and reputations
- How managing victims immediately with humanity and compassion will de-escalate the visibility that poorly handled victims always causes
- Bad news always ripens badly
- The reputational toxicity of silence
- In crisis, leadership’s most effective and powerful tool is communication (What else do you have?)
- Seven Communication Strategies That Will Calm Things Down
- Even if your response is letter perfect, bungle the communications and your response will be remembered as a stumble, fumble, and bungle.
- Eight Failure Behaviors to Avoid
- The Five Toughest Decisions Leaders have to make in Crisis
- How handling emergencies well can build trust and enhance your reputation
- The Seven Crucial Ingredients Every Crisis Plan Should Have
- Answers to your questions
- And much more wisdom from America’s Crisis Guru
Watch The Video Below:
James is the author of “Lukaszewski on Crisis Communication: What Your CEO Needs to Know about Reputation Risk and Crisis Management,” that was selected as one of “30 Best Business Books of 2013.”
Lukaszewski also penned, “Why Should the Boss Listen to You? Seven Disciplines of the Trusted Strategic Advisor.” James speaks to business and professional communicator audiences, management teams, Lawyers, HR Experts, Security people, Strategic Planners, all the staff functions, as well as CEOs throughout America and Canada. In early October, he will lead an advance crisis communication strategy session for PRSA in New York City and he is scheduled to present at the Public Relations Society of America International conference in Atlanta this November. Don’t miss this unique local opportunity to learn from an American business legend in crisis leadership recovery, risk management and corporate communication and crisis response.
Remember, in crisis, who they fire first: Hint, it’s not the communicators.