Dear PRSA Gulf Coast Members and Friends,
In this season of giving thanks, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the amazing volunteers who make up your 2020 PRSA Gulf Coast Board.
- Past President & Partnership Chair Julie Pedretti, APR, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- President-Elect Cindi Withorn, Community Foundation of Collier County
- Program Chair Renee Waller, Naples Botanical Garden
- Communications Chair – Kaydee Tuff, The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- Communications Social Support Aome Rogers, PBS Contractors
- Secretary and Treasurer Sara Dewberry, Kudzu Kreative
- Public Relations Chair Margie Hapke
- Membership Attraction and Engagement Courtney Jolly Goff, The Naples Zoo
- PRSA National Delegate/Sunshine Dist. Rep. Russell Tuff, Social Impact
- Ethics Officer Donna Heiser, APR, Ave Maria University School of Law
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair Pam Fultz, APR, Vi at Bentley Village
- Ambassador Member Clay Cone, Cone Communications
2020 has come with its challenges, professionally and personally, for many of us. As communications reimagine, create, and lead a whole new line up of virtual programs. I hope you, our members and friends, found value as we navigated a tumultuous year.
But, before we say goodbye to 2020, let’s get together for some outdoor, socially distanced holiday cheer! In partnership with The Naples Players, PRSA Gulf Coast has reserved 30 spots for the drive-in movie on Wednesday, December 16th. The movie is the classic, A Christmas Story. Let’s gather at 7 p.m. and park together to enjoy each other’s company and refreshments before the movie starts at 8 p.m. The cost is just $15 per car – families are welcome. For those who are more comfortable staying in your car, we understand.
To register for the movie CLICK HERE. Let’s raise a toast to one another and to a safe and healthy holiday season. I look forward to seeing you there!
2020 Gulf Coast Chapter President