Job Description: Public Relations Account Executive
MC2Advertising, a niche advertising agency which specializes in supporting co-op business for the world’s leading quick service restaurant is seeking a seasoned public relations professional. Candidate must be a strategic thinker with excellent writing skills, active on social media, have proven success in pitching stories and a passion for people.
The candidate will be responsible for the public relations and promotional initiatives for our QSR co-operative client in Ft. Myers, FL. The candidate will create, manage, and implement PR campaigns with the goal of enriching the client’s position within the public eye. Maintaining strong relationships with individual franchisees as well as local media reps is a MUST.
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for our client.
- Work with creative team to create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Create, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Candidate must be willing to routinely travel to Ft. Myers.
- Design and launch social media campaigns.
- Promote client’s products and brand through public relations initiatives.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, social media content and on-site promotional management.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Monthly client update and educational presentations highlighting programs which have been executed and garnering approval of upcoming programs.
- Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to:
Mike Castillo at email@example.com