- Three things you can control right now (even when everything seems out of control)
- How to hit the reset button on your relationships, reputation, and reactions
- Simple strategies to accelerate your value today to be better prepared for tomorrow
When you register for this webinar, you’ll also be included in part of Coach Darcy’s “Insider Community,” that’s a special group of people who get exclusive leadership and career strategies directly in your inbox each week.
Joe will discuss data collection and handling in the digital / social marketing space and how that might be used to enhance outreach for the communities served by an organization/nonprofit.
- How digital signals are developed today
- Reach receptive audiences
- Optimizing acquisition and engagement
Bio: Joe Bucherer is an experimental psychologist who utilized his interest in brain and thought processes to work in Alzheimer Disease and traumatic brain injury protocols early in his career, then transitioning, spending 30+ years using his statistics and research design experience in business consulting with some of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. He held US and global leadership positions guiding how companies think about the consumers they serve from a segmentation and behavioral practice perspective. Later Joe worked with these same companies along with Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, among others, to utilize data content to develop audience practices to connect advertisers with consumers most likely to take action on an ad.