I want to let you know how much I appreciate your support of one another and our PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter though these last few months. Thank you.
If you are like me, you are learning how to navigate so many new and unforeseen communication challenges professionally and personally. We are your communication peers. I’ve missed you! Let’s get together – virtually of course – to share strategies.
Your PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter is hosting two upcoming “Lunch ‘N Learn” sessions you won’t want to miss. We are offering special pricing of just $10 per session. Upon registering, you will receive a link to join our Zoom meeting in advance of the event. Please share these invitations with colleagues who may be interested.
Again, thank you for your leadership as a local communication professional. Our work is more important than ever. Let’s continue to learn from one another. If we, as your PRSA chapter leadership can help in anyway, please reach out.
President, PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter
- Three things you can control right now (even when everything seems out of control)
- How to hit the reset button on your relationships, reputation, and reactions
- Simple strategies to accelerate your value today to be better prepared for tomorrow
- How digital signals are developed today
- Reach receptive audiences
- Optimizing acquisition and engagement