April 2019 Lunch ‘N Learn
Crisis Communications with Chief Stephanie Spell
CLICK TO REGISTER FOR APRIL LUNCH ‘N LEARN
Overview: How to prepare for and how to communicate during and following an active shooter situation.
Date: Tuesday, April 23
Time: Networking 11:30 a.m. Program begins at noon
Location: Hilton Naples, 5111 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, 34103
Who should attend?
- All levels of professionals with a role in their organization’s crisis response team.
- Public Relations/Communications
- Security Personnel
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal Counsel
- Guest Services
What you will learn:
- How to prepare your business or organization for an active shooter crisis.
- If an active shooter or other crisis occurs how to mobilize your communication strategy.
- How to communicate?
- What to communicate?
- When to communicate?
- When the situation over, what are best practices in follow up communication?
- How to stop the spread of misinformation?
- What NOT to do.
- Opportunity for Q&A specific to your industry
About this month’s Speaker Chief Stephanie Spell
As a member of Sheriff Kevin Rambosk’s executive command staff, Chief Spell provides leadership for several law enforcement bureaus, including Public Information and Media Relations, Crime Prevention, Crime Analysis, Planning and Research, Victim Advocate, Senior Services, Minority Affairs and Volunteers.
Chief Spell has been with the Collier County Sheriff’s Office since 1987. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Safety Management, a Master’s Degree in Administration and serves as an adjunct professor at Barry University. Chief Spell recently graduated from the FBI National Academy’s Florida Executive Development Seminar.
Register for April Lunch ‘N Learn
Reservations must be made by Friday, April 19, 2019