During the January meeting, Gulf Coast PRSA installed 2019 officers under the direction of Naples Mayor Bill Barnett.
- President Julie Pedretti: APR (Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation)
- President-Elect Catherine Bergerson: (Conservancy of Southwest Florida)
- Past-President Niccole Howard: (Collier County Childcare Resources)
- Secretary Sara Dewberry: (Kudzu Kreative)
- Treasurer Scott Frazier: (Collier County Public Schools)
- APR (Accreditation) Chair Karen Platt: APR+M
- Communications Kaydee Tuff: (Shelter for Abused Women & Children)
- Communications /Social Media Madeline Young (Greater Naples Chamber)
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair Pam Fultz, APR (Vi Bentley Village)
- Ethics Chair Donna Heiser: APR (Ave Maria Law School)
- Membership Chair Courtney Jolly Goff (Naples Zoo)
- PR Chair Margie Hapke: (Collier County Government)
- PRSA National Delegate Russell Tuff (Social-Impact)
- Program Chair Cindi Withorn: (Community Foundation of Collier County)
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the nation’s largest professional organization serving the communications community with a mission to “make communications professionals smarter, better prepared and more connected through all stages of their careers.” It represents more than 30,000 members comprised of communications professionals spanning every industry sector nationwide and college and university students who encompass the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA).
The premier organization for PR and marketing professionals in Collier County, the Gulf Coast Chapter of PRSA, was founded in 2000 and has grown to 60 members who benefit from monthly education programs, periodic networking events and assistance with becoming accredited in PR.