Media Relations Specialist
Got friends …in the media? …on Facebook/Twitter? Love to write? Design?
Need a cause worthy of your talents? Join the Avow public relations team and put your skills to the test.
Use your media connections, creative writing and design talents, and social media savvy to build awareness, educate, motivate and engage the community.
Under the direction of the Public Relations Manager, the Media Relations Specialist will:
- promote organization services in the media, through social media, email and web communications
- develop and write press releases, story content, blog entries and social media posts
- develop collateral, event and advertising materials
The ideal candidate will:
- be mission driven, team-oriented and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- possess excellent written communication skills
- have experience using graphic design software (Creative Suite ideal)
- be comfortable networking
- have one to two years related experience; BA preferred
This is only a summary of our employee benefits; it is subject to change. Please call our Human Resources department at (239) 261-4404 if you have questions.
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug co-pay or HDHP w/HSA
- Dental insurance
- Life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Direct deposit
- Credit union availability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- In-house continuing education opportunities
- Discounted memberships at local area Fitness Centers
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other employer-sponsored activities
EOE,ADA, Tobacco and Drug-free Workplace. Pre-Employment Drug Screening is required
For The Complete Listing, Click Here